Blue Mountains Winery & Brewery Tour
This half-day tour combines the best of our Winery & Brewery tours, keeping everybody happy with wine, cheese and Australia’s #1 rated craft beers. Best of all, as a private tour you’ll have the vehicle and guide all to your own group.
We’ll start at Mountain Culture Beer Co, the #1 rated brewery in Australia on UnTappd. Enjoy a tasting paddle of four beers from their ever-changing selection and soak in the vibes of the brewhouse in a historic building.
We’ll then make our way to the Megalong Valley with stops at some lesser-known mountain highlights along the way. The wineries there have the best views of any in NSW – gaze up at towering cliffs as you sample several cool climate wines and enjoy a generous cheese and charcuterie platter.
After that you can relax and enjoy the ride as I take you back to our starting point.
Interested in a corporate tour? Get in touch!
Sample a selection of Australia’s #1 rated craft beers
Quite possibly the best views of any winery in NSW!
Cool Climate Wines
Taste cool climate shiraz, riesling, pinot noir & more
Enjoy a cheese and charcuterie platter to complement the wine
The tour passes through some gorgeous mountains landscapes
Off The Trail
We’ll visit some amazing lookouts off the tourist trail
Wine & Beer Tour Details
- The tour starts in the upper Blue Mountains at 1pm
- I will pick you up from your accommodation or transport
- The vehicle is a luxury 8-seater van – room for 7 passengers
- The first stop is Mountain Culture Beer Co – #1 rated brewery in Australia – for a tasting paddle of four craft beers
- We’ll make our way to the Megalong Valley with some short stops at lookouts, waterfalls and other points of interest (off the tourist trail places to avoid the crowds!)
- You’ll enjoy a wine tasting at a cool climate winery with a delicious cheese and charcuterie platter as a perfect accompaniment
- I will bring you back to our starting point at 5pm
What does it cost?
The Blue Mountains Winery & Brewery Tour starts at $400 for two people. Add $75 for each extra adult.
This includes local (upper Blue Mountains) pick-up and drop-off, all transport, a tasting paddle of four craft beers, wine tasting of 7-8 cool climate wines and a delicious cheese and charcuterie platter.
Check availability & book online
We’ll be travelling in a super-comfy people mover with room for seven passengers.
I can provide a booster seat for children aged 4-8 if required.