Blue Mountains Winery Tour
Explore the wineries of the Blue Mountains on a private half-day tour where you’ll have the vehicle and guide all to your own group.
The Megalong Valley is one of the Blue Mountains’ best-kept secrets, and the wineries there have some of the best views in the Blue Mountains. Rows of vines cascade down the hillside as the towering cliffs in the distance light up with the late afternoon sun as you sample some fine cool climate wines… bliss.
As a private tour, you’ll be able to customise the itinerary to suit your preferences – so in addition to wine tasting, we can also check out a local craft brewery, apple orchards, some amazing waterfalls… whatever you like!
Quite possibly the best views of any winery in NSW!
Cool Climate Wines
Taste cool climate shiraz, riesling, pinot noir & more
Enjoy a cheese and charcuterie platter to complement the wine
The tour passes through some gorgeous mountains landscapes
We’ll stop off to visit some amazing secluded rainforest grottos
Off The Trail
We’ll visit some amazing lookouts off the tourist trail
Make it your own
As a private tour, you’re able to customise your itinerary to include anything you like. Here are some options:
Mix It Up
Visit Australia’s top-rated brewpub for a tasting if it takes your fancy
We can visit Carrington Cellars with its huge range of local wines
Logan Brae Orchard
Pick up some fresh apples, juice & amazing pies at this beautiful mountain orchard
Wine Tasting Tour Details
- The tour starts in the upper Blue Mountains at 1pm. (Looking for a full-day tour? Book my full-day Private Tour!)
- I will pick you up from your accommodation or transport. Sydney pickup can be arranged at extra cost if required.
- The vehicle is a luxury 8-seater van – room for 7 passengers plus luggage
- We’ll make our way to the Megalong Valley with some short stops at lookouts, waterfalls and other points of interest (off the tourist trail places to avoid the crowds!)
- You’ll enjoy a wine tasting at one of two wineries, with a cheese platter to nibble on
- I will bring you back to our starting point at 5pm
What does it cost?
The Blue Mountains Winery Tour starts at $400 for two people. Add $40 for each extra adult.
This includes local (upper Blue Mountains) pick-up and drop-off, wine tasting at Dryridge Estate or Megalong Creek Estate winery, and a cheese platter.
Check availability & book online
We’ll be travelling in a super-comfy people mover with room for seven passengers.
I can provide a booster seat for children aged 4-8 if required.