Blue Mountains Brewery Tour
The Blue Mountains has become a hotspot for craft breweries, with four independent brewers making some amazing beers.
Mountain Culture Beer Co is the #1 rated brewpub on UnTappd, with the #1 rated beer in the country. We’ll visit the brewery, get a behind-the-scenes tour, and taste four of their brews including some special limited release brews.
Depending on your preferences, we can also visit one of the other breweries, discover some lesser-known sights and perhaps have a tasting at a lookout for brews with views!
Mountain Culture Beer Co
Australia’s #1 rated brewpub and maker of Australia’s #1 rated beer!
Katoomba Brewing Company
Housed in the historic Carrington Hotel, it’s Katoomba’s first brewery.
Damn fine beer, made using locally-grown ingredients. Can’t get any fresher!
A small but perfectly formed selection of beers and limited edition brews.
If you’re feeling peckish we can stop for a bite at the brewery.
Off The Trail
We’ll visit some amazing lookouts off the tourist trail and away from the crowds.
Craft Brewery Tour Details
- The tour starts in the upper Blue Mountains at 1pm – I can pick you up from your accommodation or from Katoomba Train Station (Sydney pickup can be arranged at extra cost if required)
- The vehicle is a luxury 8-seater van – room for 7 passengers plus luggage
- We’ll head to Mountain Culture Beer Co for a brewery tour and tastings (and a feed if you’re hungry!)
- Depending on your preferences, we can visit another brewery, or taste some more local beers at a lookout
- We’ll visit some scenic spots that are off the tourist trail for serene pondering of some amazing views
- I will bring you back to our starting point at 5pm
We’ll be travelling in a super-comfy people mover with room for seven passengers.
I can provide a booster seat for children aged 4-8 if required.
What does it cost?
The Blue Mountains Brewery Tour starts at $400 for two people. Add $25 for each extra adult.
This includes local (upper Blue Mountains) pick-up and drop-off, beer tour and a tasting paddle of four beers at Mountain Culture Beer Co and four hours of experiencing the best of the Blue Mountains.
Check availability & book online