There’s no better way to kick back after a morning’s adventure than exploring the craft beer extravaganza of the Blue Mountains
Blue Mountains Brewery Tour
The Blue Mountains has become a hotspot for craft breweries, with four independent brewers making some amazing beers.
Mountain Culture Beer Co is the #1 rated brewpub on UnTappd, and Brew Mountains brewery makes great beers with local ingredients including Blue Mountains-grown hops. Katoomba Brewing Company is the region’s first brewer and Gypsy Fox is the latest micro-brewer on the scene.
Depending on your preferences, we can visit one or two breweries with tastings of four beers per brewery.
On the tour we’ll also discover some lesser-known Blue Mountains sights and highlights that are off the tourist trail for a one-of-a-kind experience you’ll remember for a long time.
During the COVID pandemic the Blue Mountains Brewery Tour is a private group tour, so you’ll have me and the vehicle all to yourself.
Enjoy a tasting paddle of four beers at one or two different breweries
Find out what goes into a great beer and what makes it special
Stop off at some off-the-tourist-trail spots for amazing views without the crowds
If you’re feeling peckish we can stop for a bite at a brewery (lunch is an optional extra)
Enjoy a damn fine day out you’ll talk about for ages
Craft Brewery Tour Details
- The tour starts in the upper Blue Mountains at 1pm – I can pick you up from your accommodation or from Katoomba Train Station (Sydney pickup can be arranged at extra cost if required)
- The vehicle is a luxury 8-seater van – room for 7 passengers plus luggage
- We’ll head to Mountain Culture Beer Co or Brew Mountains brewery for a tasting of four beers (and a feed if you’re hungry!)
- Depending on your preferences, we can visit another brewery, or include a winery tour as well (a small extra cost applies)
- We’ll visit some scenic spots that are off the tourist trail for serene pondering of some amazing views
- I will bring you back to our starting point at 5pm
What does it cost?
The Blue Mountains Brewery Tour starts at $400 for two people. Add $40 for each extra adult.
This includes local (upper Blue Mountains) pick-up and drop-off, brewery visit and a tasting paddle of four beers, and four hours of experiencing the best of the Blue Mountains.
Check availability & book online
We’ll be travelling in a super-comfy people mover with room for seven passengers.
I can provide a booster seat for children aged 4-8 if required.